Speech and Debate
Speech and Debate
Speech and Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speak Out NC

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Homework for Sept. 8th

Go down 
+14
meredith
ARandazzo
Mark Compton
NateBrick
MichaelC
Rebekah Mackin
Sam Chase
Katie Eaton
AshleyEaton
Nathan W.
Alex4JC
ali_n.
Bethany
mrs. gray
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mrs. gray
Admin
mrs. gray

Number of posts : 174
Humor : LOVES TO LAUGH!
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Homework for Sept. 8th Empty
PostSubject: Homework for Sept. 8th   Homework for Sept. 8th EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:15 pm

Please post 5 potential speech topics that you think would make good speeches.

Develop an outline for one of these topics that shows you've given thought to the following questions:

Who is your intended audience?

How would you creatively introduce this topic to get your audiences attention?

What is the thesis or big idea of this speech? (make sure this thesis is a short, effective tag-line that is easy to remember.)

What are the key points that you will use to support this thesis?

How do you plan to creatively conclude this speech?

You can use the outline that I distributed in class to format your post.
If you have questions please feel free to contact me.
Sue Gray

Back to top Go down
Bethany

Bethany

Number of posts : 80
Humor : hmmm.....Mrs. Gray Perhaps...
Registration date : 2010-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Homework for Sept. 8th   Homework for Sept. 8th EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:55 am

Can you give me an example? I won't use it...I just need a start
Back to top Go down
mrs. gray
Admin
mrs. gray

PostSubject: Re example   Homework for Sept. 8th EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:58 am

Bethany, You are getting a head start! I will be giving examples in class today.
I'll post them to the forum too but after our class OK?
Sue Gray
Back to top Go down
Bethany

Bethany

PostSubject: Re: Homework for Sept. 8th   Homework for Sept. 8th EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:59 am

Oh, OK!! Very Happy Very Happy
That works
Back to top Go down
mrs. gray
Admin
mrs. gray

PostSubject: An example using my bubble gum speech!   Homework for Sept. 8th EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:29 pm

TOPIC: Bubble Gum
Purpose of speech: To Expose Bubble Gum as a Problem
Intended audience: Youth and Adults

Attention Getting Intro:
(how do you plan to creatively introduce this speech?) With a Shocking statistic:Today in North America, young people raid their piggy banks and spend nearly one half a billion dollars to purchase a pink sticky chewable glob that has been associated with tooth decay, stomach viruses, and environmental pollution. Over 100,000 tons of bubble gum are chewed every year in the United states alone!
What is your Thesis / Big idea for this speech: (what do you want your audience to remember?) Bubble gum is a problem we can’t stick under our seats.

Please summarize in a sentence the major points you would like to make in this speech: (road map your speech)
I plan to walk you quickly through the streets of bubblegum history, We’ll learn how bubblegum became such a popular addiction, and I’ll expose the problems that are perpetuated by this pink chewing practice. By the end of my speech I’m hoping you will reconsider what many consider to be an innocent chewing diversion.

What is the first point you would like to make as you deliver your speech: I plan to detail the history of bubble gum.

Do you have any outside support or evidence to support this point? Not yet but I do know that Bubble gum was invented by Walter Diemer in 1928.

What is the 2nd point you would like to make as you deliver your speech? I plan to expose the problems that our society has with bubble gum addiction. For example: Bubble gum pollution!!! People dispose of gum incorrectly sticking it under seats; Bubble gum causes tooth decay; It's nearly impossible to get stuck bubble gum out of hair and clothing.

Do you have any outside support or evidence to support this point?
I have a personal story about bubble gum on my brand new sneakers, and research showing how bubble gum is banned in Singapore in 1992
What is the 3rd point you would like to make as you deliver your speech? I plan to show the solution for this problem is banning bubble gum chewing in all public places.

Do you have any outside support or evidence to support this point? I plan to show how the Gum ban in Singapore led to cleaner public areas and a decrease in dental disease.

How could you creatively summarize your major points and conclude this speech?
(the goal of a conclusion is to motivate your audience to remember and act)
Now that we’ve examined the sticky truth about bubble gum, It’s history, it’s problems and why this all matters to you, I’d like for you to examine underneath your own seat to see if you have bubblegum issues to contend with.
Back to top Go down
Bethany

Bethany

PostSubject: Re: Homework for Sept. 8th   Homework for Sept. 8th EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:15 pm

Do we have it in that form?
Back to top Go down
mrs. gray
Admin
mrs. gray

PostSubject: the Form:   Homework for Sept. 8th EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:01 pm

You can clip and paste this into your post if you'd like.
TOPIC:

Purpose of speech:

Intended audience:

Attention Getting Intro: (how do you plan to creatively introduce this speech?)

What is your Thesis / Big idea for this speech: (what do you want your audience to remember?)

Please summarize in a sentence the major points you would like to make in this speech: (road map your speech)

What is the first point you would like to make as you deliver your speech:

What is the 2nd point you would like to make as you deliver your speech?

What is the 3rd point you would like to make as you deliver your speech?

Back to top Go down
ali_n.

ali_n.

Number of posts : 58
Location : reality - its a lovely place but i don't like living there
Humor : original fairytales: death, horror, now sweet dreams kids!
Registration date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Homework for Sept. 8th   Homework for Sept. 8th EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:15 pm

So, we come up with five potential topics, and use one of them to make an outline. Sounds good...I have two, still thinking of good, interesting ones... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Alex4JC

Alex4JC

Number of posts : 69
Humor : I love a good joke

PostSubject: Re: Homework for Sept. 8th   Homework for Sept. 8th EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:09 pm

Do we post our speech topics and outline on this forum, or is there going to be another one created for the homework? confused
Back to top Go down
mrs. gray
Admin
mrs. gray

PostSubject: Re: Homework for Sept. 8th   Homework for Sept. 8th EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:22 pm

Quote :
Do we post our speech topics and outline on this forum, or is there going to be another one created for the homework?

You can post it to this thread of messages.
Back to top Go down
Nathan W.

Nathan W.

Number of posts : 57
Humor : Tearing apart Christian's case ..uh..I mean..
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Homework for Sept. 8th   Homework for Sept. 8th EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:34 pm

Here's my outline. I hope no one gets mad but its the only thing I have all the facts for to write an outline on.

TOPIC: Crosby is Better then Ovechkin

Purpose of speech:To show people that Crosby is better then Ovechkin

Intended audience: Hockey Fans in general.

Attention Getting Intro: Every sport has rivalries, football has Peyton Manning and Tom Brady, in tennis there's Roger Federer and Jaun Del Porto. In hockey its Pittsburgh Penguins center Sidney Crosby and Washington Capitals right wing Alexander Ovechkin. The debate over which of these two super stars is better is one of the biggest issues in the hockey world. In my speech I hope to settle this issue and prove to you that Crosby is the superior player.

What is your Thesis / Big idea for this speech: Crosby is a better hockey player then Ovechkin

Please summarize in a sentence the major points you would like to make in this speech: (road map your speech)As we go through this speech I would like to build my argument on three pillars. First Crosby scores more then Ovechkin. Second Sid accomplishes' more then Alex and third, he helps his team more then A.O.

What is the first point you would like to make as you deliver your speech: Crosby scores more then Ovechkin.

Do you have any outside support or evidence to support this point? He has a higher points per game average: (1.6/1.3) Crosby has also scored more points in a season then he has: (120/112)

What is the 2nd point you would like to make as you deliver your speech? Sid the kid has accomplished way more then A.O.

Do you have any outside support or evidence to support this point? Crosby has won a Atlantic devision title. Two Eastern Conference Championships and One Stanley cup. (League Championship.) Ovie has never even made it to an Eastern Conference final. Crosby was the youngest Captain ever, (19), in the National Hockey League, (NHL) while Ovechkin didn't become captain till he was 24.

What is the 3rd point you would like to make as you deliver your speech? Crosby helps his team more.

Do you have any outside support or evidence to support this point? When Crosby is injured and not playing his team looses while when Ovechkin is gone from his lineup the Capitals win just as easily. Ovechkin spends more time in the penalty box then any of his team mates.

Upon examining all the evidence with me I'm sure you agree that Crosby is the better hockey player. I hope to have settled this issue in your mind completely and made you ready to give answers to anyone who thinks otherwise. Go Pens! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alex4JC

Alex4JC

PostSubject: Re: Homework for Sept. 8th   Homework for Sept. 8th EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:32 pm

First of all, I agree with Nathan. Sid the Kid is way better at hockey, Ovenchicken is just another hockey player who is famous for his aggression (and penalty box time).

Second, (I know, I ask a lot of questions), If I can't find any evidence for my topic, do I need to forget it? (not do it)
Back to top Go down
AshleyEaton

AshleyEaton

Number of posts : 50
Humor : Anything witty or fun or silly (not super picky)
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Ashley's Speech outline   Homework for Sept. 8th EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:31 pm

Five Speech Examples:
1. Redefining heroes
2. Why you should learn about your goverment
3.The benefits of Teenpact
4. Canada-The true north
5. Why friendships are important

**************************************************************************************
TOPIC: Redefining Heroes

Purpose of speech: To make other reconsider the people they count as heroes

Intended audience: anyone?

By going through bits of superhero comics and combining them together

What is your Thesis / Big idea for this speech: (what do you want your audience to remember?)
Our Heroes reflect our responses to different situations so we must choose wisely
A hero is someone who has: impacted your life in a positive way, Someone you want to be like, and someone who stands for something

Someone who’s impacted your life in a positive way
ask the question “Has this person done or said something that has changed you or made you a better person?”
Someone you want to be like

Often we idolize an actor for their portrayal of a television or movie character. We want to be like them but we want to be like their character. A hero is someone who you want to be like in their everyday actions and not just on screen.

Someone who stands for something

A true hero doesn’t live just to make themselves feel good they have a purpose to their life. They have something some ideal to live for.

There are so many heroes up for grabs, but you have to choose wisely which ones you’ll pick so that you can, not only admire them but be like them also. Who we choose as heroes will reflect how we respond when placed in difficult situations.

Last edited by AshleyEaton on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katie Eaton

Katie Eaton

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Homework for Sept. 8th   Homework for Sept. 8th EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:02 pm

TOPIC: Hanging around with the right people

Purpose of speech:To persuade people to choose their friends wisely

Intended audience: anyone

Attention Getting Intro: A story of a person who is a really great person then starts hanging out with people they shouldn't

What is your Thesis / Big idea for this speech: choosing the right friends

Please summarize in a sentence the major points you would like to make in this speech: There are several ways to choose the friends that are best suited to you. today we will touch on three of those things. first, do they have the same world views?, second, do they have the same guidelines as you?, and third, do they have something that you would like to learn.

What is the first point you would like to make as you deliver your speech:Do they have the same world views?

Do you have any outside support or evidence to support this point?watch them, see if they seem like some one who is like that.

What is the 2nd point you would like to make as you deliver your speech? Do they have the same guide lines as you?

Do you have any outside support or evidence to support this point? see what they do, how they dress, is it the same?

What is the 3rd point you would like to make as you deliver your speech? do they have something you would like to learn?

Do you have any outside support or evidence to support this point? Is there an example, or something you would like to have?

How could you creatively summarize your major points and conclude this speech? relate back to the story and ask them, "do your friends live up to this?"
Back to top Go down
ali_n.

ali_n.

PostSubject: Homework for September 8th   Homework for Sept. 8th EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:32 pm

Well, here it is! Enjoy.....

TOPIC:
Why Women Love Shoes

Purpose of speech:
To explain why women love shoes

Intended audience:
Anyone

Every little girl fantasizes about Cinderella's glass slippers and Dorothy's sparkly red shoes. They've read, and re-read, Mother Goose's "The Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe", and hobbled and wobbled their way about their homes in their mother's high heels. A girl's fascination with shoes begins to grow almost from birth, when shoes have major roles in the nursery rhymes and fairy tales they are told. When they grow older, brothers and husbands are shocked and horrified by the number of shoes they possess, and the amount they are willing to pay for them.

Women of all ages love shoes.

I'll explain the reasons for this seeming obsession; the style shoes bring to an outfit, the confidence heels give to their wearer, and the fact that, though pants size may change, shoe size stays the same.

The right pair of shoes can tie an outfit together perfectly, giving ia girl a stylish appearance.

My mom's simple black dress was transformed by shoes with a splash of color.

No matter what the occasion, high heeled shoes bring confidence as well as height to the wearer, especially those more diminutive in height.

When I wear heels I becom taller and more errect, and with that comes confidence.

Though pants size may change, shoe size usually remains the same.

Though feet may change a little, it is rarely noticeable, and in most cases, shoes still fit.

Hopefully these points demystify the infatuation women young and old posses for shoes. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a sale to catch!
Back to top Go down
ali_n.

ali_n.

PostSubject: potential topics   Homework for Sept. 8th EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:36 pm

sorry, i forgot for a minute about the topics! Here they are:

1. Why Women Love Shoes

2. The Many Meanings of Green

3. Free Healthcare - the Ups and Downs

4. Slow Down

5. Instant Gratification
Back to top Go down
Sam Chase

Sam Chase

Number of posts : 42
Humor : Mmmmmmmmokay?

PostSubject: Re: Homework for Sept. 8th   Homework for Sept. 8th EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:07 am

My Five topics are:
The Benefits of a Clean Room
Why Gun-Control Laws are Harming our Society
How America is Becoming a Socialist Country
Why T.V. can be Beneficial
How Vending machines Maipulate you Into Buying Things

TOPIC: How Gun Control Laws are Harming our Society

Purpose of speech:To convince people of the fact that gun control laws do more harm than help.

Intended audience:Adults and Teenagers

Gun control laws are put into motion because people believe they will stop crime. This doesn’t make sense. Studies have shown that crime rates have increased because of the passing of gun control laws. This is SERIOUS. People are dying and it’s because of the government’s pointless paranoia. We need to speak out; because those people who died were more than just a statistic. They had a family, they had a life, and it was taken away because we are too scared for our own lives to think of the danger to others.

Gun-Control is not worth the crime that it begins.

Gun Control helps criminals by giving them security and opportunity, and crime is stopped 700,000 times a year using a firearm.

Criminals are afraid of the fact that their could-be victim might have a firearm of any kind.

Well known crime specialist and founder of a well-known crime research institute Cesare Baccaria had this to say about gun control laws, “The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are of such a nature. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailant; they serve rather to encourage then to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

Also, the founders of our country knew that the right to bear arms would keep our society safe, and therefore made it one of our inalienable rights.

Guns are a deterrant to criminals.

2000-3000 criminals are killed with guns each year, 9000-17000 criminals are injured, and over 700,000 times a year crime is stopped using a firearm. This is a very disheartening fact for criminals.

Criminals are safer when gun control laws are in motion.

Gun Control laws, in some areas, ask posessors to have a lock on all firearms at all times to prevent any 'mishaps'. This means criminals know that if they are fast enough, they can attack someone safely.

Criminals are also called outlaws. Outlaw means someone who does not obey the law. Does that mean that they will nicely obey gun control laws in the designated areas? No. I tmeans they will be the only ones with a ready firearm.

We need to think about these things more carefully that we do. There is a reason these statements are true and it is very simple. It’s because of our lack of interest, thought, and involvement. I believe that if those who passed gun control laws were put into a situation where they could have defended them self or a loved one with a gun but were prohibited by a law, they would realize the error. Every day we grow more and more desensitized to the fact that people are being killed. Yet we sit back and act concerned while drink our morning coffee. We soon forget that someone loved that person with all their heart and will never get to see them again. While I was in the hospital being treated for cancer, I remember being told that a girl down the hall from me had died in the night. It couldn't be stopped. Gun control can easily be stopped. Let's do something about it.
(

Back to top Go down
Bethany

Bethany

PostSubject: Re: Homework for Sept. 8th   Homework for Sept. 8th EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:12 pm

Topic: First Lego League is educational

Purpose of speech: To explain why First Lego League is important and educational.

Intended audience: Everyone

Attention Getting Intro: (how do you plan to creatively introduce this speech?) First Lego League teaches many different lessons.

What is your Thesis / Big idea for this speech: (what do you want your audience to remember?) First Lego League teaches team work by doing a project to solve a problem, and by working to build a robot design and ways to complete a mission. It also teaches some engineering with the robot. You have to program the robot to do the missions by making it go certain distances, and turn a certain amount of degrees. Another thing it teaches you is to be creative. Be creative with the robot design, and contraptions to help your robot succeed in the missions.

Please summarize in a sentence the major points you would like to make in this speech: (road map your speech) First Lego League teaches you to be creative, to work as a team, and some engineering.

What is the first point you would like to make as you deliver your speech: The first point I would like to make in this speech is First Lego League teaches you to be creative.

Do you have any outside support or evidence to support this point? First Lego League assigns a project for all the teams. Then the teams must creatively come up with a solution.

What is the 2nd point you would like to make as you deliver your speech? The second point I would like to make is First Lego League teaches you some engineering with a robot and possible website design.

Do you have any outside support or evidence to support this point? Your team has to program your robot to complete the missions. Some teams build a website to share with others about their project.

What is the 3rd point you would like to make as you deliver your speech? The third point I would like to make is First Lego League teaches you team work.

Do you have any outside support or evidence to support this point? Throughout the year you and your team are programming the robot, building contraptions, and coming up with a solution to the project. Your team has to work together to decide how you want the robot to complete a mission, what you want a contraption to do, and how to solve the project.

After hearing all the things you can develop from First Lego League, I hope you see why I think First Lego League is important.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mackin

Rebekah Mackin

Number of posts : 66
Humor : umm????idk hahaha...OoooOO OWOWOW OW CHARLIE that really hurt!!!
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Homework for Sept. 8th   Homework for Sept. 8th EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:47 pm

5 Topics:
• Taking school seriously
• Why women love clothes
• Why people love their birthday
• Why Ipods are so popular
• Why Facebook is so popular
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOPIC:
Why women love clothes

Purpose of speech:
To explain why women love clothes

Intended audience:
Anyone

Almost every little girl plays dress up. They mainly dress up as princesses. I measn the hear about them all the time, such as when they hear of Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Bell, and Barbie. They basicly begin to love clothes from a very young age. When they grow older they tend to own tons of clothes.

Women, even little girls, love clothes.

I'll explain why women of all ages love clothes, by explaining how the right style gives you confidence; how they are part of your first impression; the different kinds of clothes

The right style gives a girl a confidence look and feeling.

When I get dressed and I’m wearing my favorite clothes I have confidence.

The right clothes give a great first impression.

On a college interview, if I wear to be wearing gym clothes I probally wouldn’t make them best impression. But if I wear to be wearing a nice outfit I would probally make a good impression.

What are the different kinds of clothes?

There are buisness clothes, gym clothes, casual clothes, formal clothes.

How could you creatively summarize your major points and conclude this speech? (the goal of a conclusion is to motivate your audience to remember and act)
Hopefully by telling you about how the right style gives confidence; the right clothes gives a great first impression; and about the different kinds of clothes, you see why women, even little girls, love clothes.

Last edited by Rebekah Mackin on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MichaelC

MichaelC

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Homework for Sept. 8th   Homework for Sept. 8th EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:33 am

TOPIC: homerun record

Purpose of speech: to let the people know how Barry Bonds got the homerun record

Intended audience: anyone

Attention Getting Intro: (how do you plan to creatively introduce this speech?) on August 8th 2007 Barry Bonds broke the all time homerun record, surpassing Hank Aaron.

What is your Thesis / Big idea for this speech: (what do you want your audience to remember?) Barry Bonds cheated

Please summarize in a sentence the major points you would like to make in this speech: (road map your speech) He cheated and lied about it and partially ruined the game

What is the first point you would like to make as you deliver your speech: my first point is that Barry Bonds cheated by using illegal steriods to break the hr record

Do you have any outside support or evidence to support this point? no, but it is obvious when you look at him when he started his career and when he ended it.

What is the 2nd point you would like to make as you deliver your speech? the second point im going to make is that by cheating like he did he doesnt give credit to the man who is owed it

Do you have any outside support or evidence to support this point? yes, Hank Aaron had the record before

What is the 3rd point you would like to make as you deliver your speech? the third point im going to make is that many people believe he should b stripped of the record for cheating

Do you have any outside support or evidence to support this point? yes, just ask anyone who follows baseball

(the goal of a conclusion is to motivate your audience to remember and act) baseball isnt about winning but when you make it about winning and you start cheating it ruins the game.
Back to top Go down
NateBrick

NateBrick

Number of posts : 19
Humor : Oh... dear... I think I left my sense of humor at home. Woops.

PostSubject: Re: Homework for Sept. 8th   Homework for Sept. 8th EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:45 pm

@Sam Chase: That topic's kind of a given for you, because your avatar is a walking armory...
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/52279399@N07/
Alex4JC

Alex4JC

PostSubject: Re: Homework for Sept. 8th   Homework for Sept. 8th EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Ok...I finally am putting mine up:

1. Soccer is the most popular sport
2. The benefits Technology
3. The benefits of photography
4. Worldviews through music
5. Lighting design

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOPIC: Soccer is the most popular sport

Purpose of speech: To show soccer is the most popular sport in the world

Intended audience: Anyone

Attention Getting Intro: Over 3 billion people watched the world cup in 2010

What is your Thesis / Big idea for this speech: Soccer is the most played/watched sport in the world

Please summarize in a sentence the major points you would like to make in this speech: Over 200 countries play soccer, 3.5 billion people play/watch soccer worldwide (½ of the world’s population), and an estimated 17 million kids play soccer in the US alone.

What is the first point you would like to make as you deliver your speech: Over 200 countries play soccer.

Do you have any outside support or evidence to support this point? FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association) estimates that there are 240 million peoplee that play soccer regularly in more than 200 countries.

Over 3.5 billion people play/watch soccer worldwide.

Do you have any outside support or evidence to support this point? There are about 6.9 billion people in the world. Close to 60% of them watch/play soccer regularly.

What is the 3rd point you would like to make as you deliver your speech? About 17 million kids play soccer in the US alone.

Do you have any outside support or evidence to support this point? There are about 310 million people in the US. 17.5 million of the kids play soccer on a regular basis. This number has increased by 2.5 million since 1987.

How could you creatively summarize your major points and conclude this speech? In this speech I hope to have clearly shown you that soccer is the most popular sport in the world. People everywhere are involved with soccer. Will you join with the 3.5 billion people who watch/play soccer?

Back to top Go down
Bethany

Bethany

PostSubject: Re: Homework for Sept. 8th   Homework for Sept. 8th EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:10 pm

My five topics are:

1. Swim Team is good for you
2. First Lego League is educational
3. Debate is a good thing to learn
4. Complete streets are safer than a regular street
5. It’s good to have a clean room
Back to top Go down
Nathan W.

Nathan W.

Number of posts : 57
Humor : Tearing apart Christian's case ..uh..I mean..
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Homework for Sept. 8th   Homework for Sept. 8th EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:24 pm

Sorry I forgot my five topics, here they are.

1. Crosby is better then Ovechkin
2. The only good pet is one for dinner
3. Children are a great source of free labor unless you are the kid
4. Civil Air Patrol is the best preparation a home schooler can have for the military.
5. Checking should be allowed in in-line hockey.
Back to top Go down
NateBrick

NateBrick

Number of posts : 19
Humor : Oh... dear... I think I left my sense of humor at home. Woops.

PostSubject: @Nathan w.   Homework for Sept. 8th EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:28 pm

I would love to see your essay on "checking should be allowed in in-line hockey". That sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/52279399@N07/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homework for Sept. 8th   Homework for Sept. 8th Empty

Back to top Go down

Homework for Sept. 8th
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next