Breanna's Junie B. Jones script

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Breanna Flecha

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Breanna's Junie B. Jones script   Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:42 am

Mrs, Gray,
This is a script, that I wrote while searchng for a piece! I would appreciate it if you could take a look at it and see if it has any potential at all:)

Thanks,

Junie: Only just then, a mistake happened. ‘Cause I didn’t even know there was a rip in my plumpery pillow. And so the next time I hit Grace, all of my feathers exploded out of it! There was a million bazillion of those floaty things. “Hey! It’s snowing! Its snowing! Its SNO…” The door swinged opened very fast, it was Lucille’s nanna!
Junie B. Jones is a Party Animal, by Barbara Park
Junie: My name is Junie B. Jones. The B stands for Beatrice. I am almost six years old. Almost six is when you ride the bus to afternoon kindergarten. My bestest friend named Grace rides the bus with me. She sits right exactly next to me. Me and that Grace have another bestest friend at school. Her name is Lucille. She does not ride the bus with us. Her Richie nanna drives her to school in a big gold car called a cattle act, I think. Today that big gold cattle act was driving next to the school bus!
“LUCILLE! HEY, LUCILLE! IT’S ME! ITS JUNIE B. JONES! SEE ME? I AM BANGING ON MY WINDOW VERY EXCITED! YEAH ONLY HERES THE PROBLEM! YOUR NANNA JUST SPEEDED UP HER CAR AND NOW YOU ARE ZOOMING WAY AHEAD OF THE BUS. AND SO HOW COME I AM STILL SHOUTING AT YOU? THAT’S WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW! Lucilles nanna has a lead foot, apparently.”
Grace: Lucilles nanna is very, very rich, she owns a big, giant house with a million rooms in it!
JUNIE; wow
GRACE: I know it is wow. My nanna just owns a condo in Florida.
Juine: Our nannas are losers.
When we got to school, we saw nannas big gold car!
Junie: “Lucille! Lucille! It’s me! Plus also its that Grace! We are running to see your Richie nanna! (open car door), Hi, Nanna!
Grace: Hello nanna
Nanna: (scared look)
Junie: Yeah, only you don’t have to be afraid of us, cause we know your grandgirl very good. Plus we wont even harm you. Oooo! I love this rich velvety interior! These seats are ooo-la-la, nanna.
Lucille: Don’t call her nanna! Shes my nanna! Not your nanna
Nanna: Lucille! Whats gotten into you? Your little friends are darling.
Junie: Yes, Lucille, I am darling. Plus that Grace is darling. And so, back off. Right, Nanna?
Nanna: LAUGHS
Junie: Hey! You are the friendliest nanna I ever saw! And so maybe me and Grace can come see your Richie house sometime.
SCENCE CLOSE
Junie: Lucille kept on being mad at me. Only I don’t know why. “That is a lovely sweater you are wearing today, Lucille. Ooo. Is that sequins I see on the collar? Cause sequins are my favourite little, shiny, roundish beady things.
Lucille: STOP TOUCHING ME!
Junie: My teacher hurried to my table speedy fast. “Hello. How are you today? Me and Lucille are not even fighting. WE are just having a loudish conservation.”
Mrs: I think you mean conversation.
Junie: Pretty soon the bell rang for recess! “ I am at the end of my string with you, madam! How come you keep being mad at us?
Lucille: YOU RUINED everything! I was begging my nanna for a little white poodle! And she was almost going to say yes! And then you guys got in my back seat and now everything is ruined!!!
Junie: Yeah, only that is not even our fault, Lucille! Cause we didn’t know you were begging! We just wanted to see your Richie nanna, and that’s all!
Lucille: I don’t care! You should have stayed away! You guys have your own nannas!
Junie: I know! But they are not Richie nanna like yours. They are duds!
Lucille: Sorry about you regular nannas. I was just upset about not getting my poodle, that’s all.
Junie: Lucille! Maube me and Grace can come to your nannas house! And we can help you beg for a poodle! Maybe we can even spend the night!
Grace: I am available on Saturday I believe.
Lucille: Hey, why didn’t I think of that???
Junie: Cause im the brains of this outfit, that’s why!
SCENE CLOSE
Mother: Before you spend the night with Lucille, you have to agree to the rules: No running, no jumping, no hollering, no spying, no fighting, no fibbing, no breaking other peoples toys, and absolutely no head-butting!
Junie: yeah, only that doesn’t actually leave me much to work with
Mother: Take it or leave it.
Junie: Take it! The next morning I got a big, giant plastic bag. I packed my favourite pillow, my pajamas, my slipper, my bathrobe, my sheets, and attractive throw rug. Finnaly I packed Philip hohnny bob my stuffed elephant. MOTHER MOTHER I’m READY!
Mother: Waaay to much stuff!
Junie: She got a teeny suitcase from the shelf, and packed my pajamas, slippers, and toothbrush.
Mother: All set! That’s all you need!
Junie: Im going outside now!
Mother: Lucilles nanna is picking you up at three o’clock.
Junie: Three o’clock takes forever!!! I winged on my swings, I read some books, ate a cheese sandwich, counted to million bazillion, and guess what? Three o ’clock finally came! “HELLO nanana! I have been waiting for you the whole livelong day!
Mother: Sorry, im afraid Junie B. has a little extra energy in her!
Junie: LUCILLE! GRACE! THIS IS A DELIGHTED SURPRISE!!!!
Mother: Please Junie, don’t start!
Junie: Aye, aye, Captain! And the nanna drove off.
Lucille: Beg for my poodle, you promised remember! Come ON!
Junie: Hey, Nanna. Guess what? Lucile wants a poodle, apparently. And so could you buy her one, do you think?
Grace: Yes, could you!
Nanna: ohhhh! So that’s what this is all about huh? I am allergic to dogs, so tell Lucille that a poodle is out of the question.
Lucille: beg harder. You have to BEG harder.
Junie: Are you firm on that, Nanna?
Nanna: No poodle, Lucille!
Lucille: I knew that wouldn’t work
Junie: Just then the car stopped in front of a big iron gate! Wow this gate look like a castle gate!
Lucille: this is the gate to MY house. My house is even beautifuller on the inside!
Junie: IT WAS BEAUTIFULLER ON THE INSIDE!
LucilleL See? I told you I was rich! See?
Junie: Lucille’s bed had a pink frilly roof on the top! It looked like a bedroom where a princess lived!
Lucille: That is called a canopy. It matches my oink silk draperies and my pink silk bedspread. And my wallpaper with pink flowers on it! See my TV? And my computer? Notice all of my big stuffed animals standing over there? You are not allowed to touch them, they are just for show. Those costed a fortune.
Nanna: I thought you little gals might have fun with some of my old evening gowns, theyre as old as the hills, but they’re quite stunning
Lucille: Lets play Cinderella! IM Cinderella!!!
Grace: Im the fairy Godmother!
Nanna: Oh my goodness! My feather boa! I haven’t seen that thing in years!
Junie: I love thi, Nanna! I love this feather boa! After we finished playing Cinderella, nanna called us to dinner. Hurray for beans and frank! This is my favourite kind of home cooking!
Lucille: We usually have a cook. But nanna gave her the night off. After that, nanna pored milk into beautiful expensive sparkly glasses. Only too bad for me, cause nobody even told me that crystal glasses were heavy. It slipped out of my hand and it broke into lots of pieces!
Lucille: OH NO! YOU BROKE MY NANNA”S CRYSTAL GLASS!
Junie: Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry
Nanna: Lets just try to be more careful, shall we, dear?
Junie: we shall! Only pretty soon, my Frank spilled off my fork and landed on the nanna’s white tablecloth.
Lucille: OH NO! THAT’S MY NANNA’S GOOD LINEN TABLE CLOTH! SHE BROUGHT IT ALL THE WAY FROM IRELAND!
Junie: Guess what? I am not actually hungry anymore. So I will just sit here and not spill anything, I think.
Nanna: You’re a bit of a bull in a china shop, aren’t you, dear?
Junie: Sorry, sorry, sorry! Guess what? Things got funner! On account of they weren’t even expensive! We played Chutes and Ladders. We played Twister, and Bingo and Tic-Tac-Toad! I didn’t even break anything! “hey I think im getting the hang of this party!
Nanna: Time for you ladies to put your pajamas on.
Junie: I brought my favourites, see how biggish and baggish they are? That is how come they feel so comfortable!
Nanna: How very…charming
Lucille: LOOK At me! I am wearing my beauteous pink satin nightie! I look like a gorgeous model in this thing!
Nanna: Time to get your beauty sleep, princess.
Junie: And the nanna shut the door. Lucille didn’t even get in bed. She kept twirling all around in her pink satin night gown. “Too bad we cant actually play up here, cause this mattress is a bouncy one!
Lucille: …want to bounce? Want to really, really bounce?
Junie: all of us runned to the big bed speedy quick! And we jumped and jumped and jumped on that thing! I sang a joyful song. Jumping, jumping, jumping on the Giant Bed. This is the most plumpery pillow I ever saw!
Lucille: Of course it is…my nanna has all her pillows handmade in Sweden. I accidentally hit Grace in the head, only that did not harm her, I bet. Cause plumpery pillows don’t hurt people. Then she swinged it all around and she hit me in the tummy. All of us kept on hitting each other very fun! There was a million bazillion of those floaty things! Its snowing! Its sno…just then the door swinged open, it was lucilles nanna! “Hello. How are today? I am fine. Except I am having a little bit of a feather problem, apparently. The nanna took us back to our sleeping bags.
Nanna: Not one more peep out of you girls, not one more.
Junie: Morning came very early. The nanna passed out cereal bowls.
Lucille: These are the brand-new china bowls you bought in France!
Junie: Plastic is more my style…the nanna rolled her eyes way up at the ceiling. I looked up there, too. But I didn’t see anything.
Na: I don’t own any plastic bowls.
Junie: I think I will stand here and not eat. MOTHER picked me up at nine o’clock, Mother walked to the big bowl of beautiful flowers. “NO! DON’T! THEY ARE JUST FOR SHOW PROBABLY!” After that I said goodbye to my friends. I pulled mother out of the house. Or else she might break something, that’s why!

Happy Thanksgiving:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Breanna's Junie B. Jones script
Page 1 of 1