Speech and Debate
Speech and Debate
Speech and Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speak Out NC

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sam Johnson's resolutional analysis and affirmative case!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrs. gray
Admin
mrs. gray

Number of posts : 174
Humor : LOVES TO LAUGH!
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Sam Johnson's resolutional analysis and affirmative case! Empty
PostSubject: Sam Johnson's resolutional analysis and affirmative case!   Sam Johnson's resolutional analysis and affirmative case! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:29 am

I mentioned in class how I had posted Sam Johnson's analysis of this resolution at the beginning of this semester. You will find this information particularly helpful now that you have begun your research on this resolution. You will see how Sam gives many GREAT historical, and current examples to give support for his case. (Yes you can use these examples to comply with the homework! but that will assume you have read through this information entirely.... How's that for a tricky way to get you to read?)

Here is free access to Samuel's informative article and his affirmative case....

https://monumentpublishing.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/RED-BOOK-SAMPLE-CASE.pdf
Back to top Go down

Sam Johnson's resolutional analysis and affirmative case!
Page 1 of 1