Speech and Debate
Speech and Debate
Speech and Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speak Out NC

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prayers for Recent events

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James C.

James C.

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Prayers for Recent events Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for Recent events   Prayers for Recent events EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 3:31 pm

As many of you may have heard, a teen from Cary named Matt Silliman was Murdered last week. Four of his friends have been accused of murdering and appeared in court recently. None of the details of the case are known yet.

This event has severely shaken up many people in the area, several of which I know. I would ask for your prayers for Matt's Family, particularly his younger sister, and all of his friends. Matt attended peace church, and the youth group there is also in shock.

One of the boys who goes to Peace was very good friends with Matt, and also had a friend who commited suicide recently. Pray that he stays strong through these trials.

To the best of my knowledge, Matt was a christian so we can praise God for that. Please pray for everyone affected by this tragic event. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Prayers for Recent events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Recent events   Prayers for Recent events EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:39 pm

I will. I heard he goes to Apex High, which is the school my brother goes to, and I have heard some details about what happened and it is pretty scary. But I agree that everyone should pray for his family and friends
Back to top Go down

Prayers for Recent events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Speech and Debate :: Misc. :: Misc...Current events Etc Etc.-
Jump to: